Pride Sports – Burnham, Maine
Infor Visual ERP Analyst / Business Inelligence Developer – 3/2010 to Current
Responsible for the development of complex data intensive business intelligence solutions to help better manage the organization. Additional duties include end user support for the Visual Enterprise ERP system including Visual Manufacturing and Visual Global Financials.
- Created a process that effectively eliminated the task of manually loading forecast data into Visual Manufacturing, thus saving weeks of repetitive data entry.
- Managed the successful reimplementation of Visual Manufacturing and Visual Global Financials including working with a Channel Partner and coordinating testing.
- Successfully converted our reporting platform from SQL Server RS 2008 R2 to 2012 R2, which has resulted in more consistent performance and provide us with the ability to leverage the new technologies and tools that Microsoft introduced in this release.
- Developed a program to check Visual Mfg order accuracy saving $3,000+ in weekly chargebacks
United Health Group– Westbrook, Maine
Claims Systems Administrator / Reporting Analyst – 1/2004 to 10/2009
Analysis, interpretation and installation of complex disability and life policy plans, to facilitate the accurate management and payment claims. Trained other users in plan coding and acted as the subject matter expert for system issue resolution. Ensure that ancillary programs that interface with the claim system are working correctly, and take appropriate action to ensure the timely payment and creation of data extracts for direct deposit processing.
- Elicited requirements and completed the creation of the claims system letter template functionality, including the use of data merge elements, and state, client, and coverage specific variables.
- Enhanced service levels to claimants by instituting direct deposit processing, thereby reducing their financial uncertainty.
- Six Sigma Project Management graduate – Green Belt Designation.
- Achieved superior reporting accuracy through tenure, and worked efficiently in the production of high volumes of work.
- Received exceeds or meets+ performance review ratings each year.